Value Match are working with a multi academy trust based in Leeds who are looking to appoint a Procurement Manager.
The role is hybrid, and the successful candidate will work as the point of contact for all procurement, acting as an advisor, following process and supporting the schools with their contracts. They will also support with the development of sustainability and social value within procurement.
. Salary £26,000 -£33,000 depending on experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Public sector procurement knowledge and experience -ideally within schools
- Knowledge of procurement process regulation.
- Knowledge of sustainability and social value within procurement
- Knowledge of contract management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience of using frameworks