Value Match are looking to appoint a Procurement Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This role will be Bedfordshire based, hybrid remote working (home working plus onsite customer presence required based on customer need), with a salary of £30,000 - £45,000.
Through our people and relationships Value Match applies our procurement expertise to enhance the value created in our communities and environment.
Value Match provides a complete solution to meet the procurement needs of all organisations and support suppliers to successfully bid into public and private sector. We work with customers, candidates, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure is real value at the core of the solutions and services we offer.
- CIPS Qualified with at least 6 years public sector experience
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to develop and build effective solutions
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to identify solutions to support customers
- Developed category strategies, and ran transactional and complex procurements
- Understanding of Social Value including how to embed through procurement to achieve objectives
- Knowledge of PCRs and willingness to proactively learn and adopt new legislation/policy notes to improve outcomes and ensure compliance
- Ability to work at pace with conflicting priorities
- Experience of working within private consultancy (desirable)