We are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. This is an inside IR35 interim role for a 6 month period. This is a home based role, with some travel required.
The successful candidate will contribute to refreshing governance procedures around Contingent Labour, consultancy and other professional services spend.
They will also assist in a number of priority procurement activities for bespoke professional service/communications and personnel service delivery requirements.
This may include language services, occupational health and consultancy need
Please apply if you have the following skills:
- Day to day management and leadership of a portfolio of Commodities/ Projects
- Design and apply the appropriate project structure and methodologies and set project controls.
- Manage the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information. Develop policy, reports, and procedures and manage data systems across business areas.
- Implementing effective sourcing strategies to support delivery of business strategies.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and Category Managers to effectively manage the sourcing pipeline and inform future requirements.