We are supporting a Private Sector Customer who are a global leader in providing cutting edge outsourced customer experience management services, who are seeking to appoint an Telephony Business Analyst to join their team on a 3 month temp basis with scope to become permanent to support the implementation and delivery of a large-scale public sector contract. This role is homebased, and the client is looking for an immediate start date.
Our client is private large global organisation focusing on customer journey and customer services, continuously looking at business process and efficiencies with digital transformation. The successful candidate will be required to support the project team in the implementation of a large scale project specifically looking at customer journey alongside integration, systems and telephony implementation.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills & experience:
- Knowledge of telephony platforms and experience in developing IVRs (must have experience)
- Excellent internal/external stakeholder and communication skills
- Public Sector & Contact Centre Experience
- Strong technical documentation skills, with the ability to create high level designs and client facing test strategies
- Agile Working
- Integration and system implementation
- Experience of working with an outsourced IT supplier, on large and fast paced projects