We are currently supporting a Private Sector customer who require a Senior Bid Consultant to join their expanding team. This is a permanent role based in Darlington or Tamworth with a salary of up to £52,000 with commission, on offer.
Our customer is a legal and professional services group that provides end-to-end contract services to a range of organisations that operate as critical infrastructure contractors. The position will suit an ambitious Bid Manager looking to take the next step in their career to being a Bid Consultant.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experienced in developing a range of responses for construction, utilities, rail or highways contracts.
- Degree level education (creative writing, marketing, journalism, business management, business economics or similar)
- Project Management Knowledge
- APMP Proposal Management knowledge (preferable but not essential)