We are supporting a Private Sector Consultancy who are looking to appoint a Java Developer to support a major project for one of their key clients. This role has a maximum day rate of £450 on offer, from July 2022 until March 2023,and will be remote with occasional trips Andover. Candidates applying for this role must have active Security Clearance (SC)
The successful candidate will maintain and expand the microservices layer with the HYDRA application stack. The developer will work as part of a multiple disciplinary Agile team delivering a solution. The developer will be responsible for collaborating with the front end Angular developers as well as the backend SAP HANA developers to ensure cohesion within the application stack.
- Strong background in java development (Senior level experience)
- Comfortable working with enterprise scale Java applications delivered using the Spring framework.
- Capable of defining valuable unit & functional tests to ensure the quality of the product.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate within an existing Agile delivery team.
- Working experience of Unix, Agile/Scrum, Junit/Mockito
- Knowledge Open standard data interchange format (JSON/XML) Core java 11+ (5 years +)