We are currently supporting a Private Sector Consultancy customer who requires a Salesforce Technical Lead/Consultant to join them on an Interim basis until 13/05/2022. This role is Outside IR35 with a day rate of £425.
As the Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will join the team and help them deliver digital transformation and implementing best practices for Salesforce.
This role will be working from home with a mix of visits to client sites (predominately around Bicester and Oxford).
The successful candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of overall Salesforce ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce lightning platform, Salesforce clouds, Nonprofit success pack (NPSP) & AppExchange apps including FinDock.
- Experience working as part of an agile team, experienced in end-to-end implementation of Salesforce based solutions.
- Extensive hands-on experience in analysis, design, customization implementation, interface implementation, validation, deployment as part of Salesforce implementation engagement.
- Experienced with FinDock implementation including Gift Aid, Direct Debit and Payment Processing areas.
- Good experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Lightning components, Visual force pages, Controllers, Workflows, Process builder, Approval Processes, SOAP & REST API Integration.
- Extensive integration and data migration experience; middleware-based integration experience is nice to have.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience.
- Certifications: Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce designer certifications