We are currently supporting a Private Sector Consultancy customer who requires a Salesforce Functional Consultant to join them on an Interim basis until 13/05/2022. This role is Outside IR35 with a day rate of £425.
As the Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will join the team and help the deliver digital transformation, this role will be working from home with a mix of visits to client sites (predominately around Bicester and Oxford).
The successful candidate will have:
- Hands-on experience in business process analysis, defining to-be business process, solution mapping with Salesforce features, configuration implementation, validation, and deployment as part of Salesforce transformation engagement.
- Proven experience in conceptualizing solutions using Salesforce clouds and providing out of the box, declarative solution options to client requirements.
- Experience in handling presales activities for Salesforce solution including response preparation, customer presentation, and delivery orchestration.
- Expertise in Salesforce data model and data management solutions.
- Extensive experience in Agile way of working – both Scrum, SAFe and Kanban.
- Contribute in evolution of Salesforce way of working – bring in new ideas and methods to make the delivery effective and customers satisfied.
- Experience in Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience is preferred.
- Certifications: Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce CPQ Consultant, Salesforce NPSP Consultant