We are supporting a Private Sector organisation in the mobile phone cost reduction industry to appoint an Account Manager on permanent basis with a base salary of £33,000 plus significant commission. This role is remote working however you would be expected to attend the Covent Garden, London office when required.
The successful candidate will be required to develop and implement the acquisition strategy for the public sector, including putting together proposals for new customers and providing ongoing account management support for new clients, using the firm’s proprietary software and supported by the customer relationship and admin team.
Candidates applying for this role must have:
• 2 to 3 years of experience of sales in the public sector / the NHS / charities
• Knowledge of Public Sector Regulations and Procurement governance processes
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able and comfortable to deal with both existing and new customers.
• An existing network of relationships in the public sector space (desirable but not essential)
• Experience in the mobile phone industry (desirable but not essential)