We are supporting a Private Sector Consultancy to appoint a Programme Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £50,000. This role will be based at the Northamptonshire office, with opportunity to work from home.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing high value, multi-year procurement programmes
- Supervising the work of the Project team and coordinate their activities on a daily basis.
- Holding regular meetings with the individuals in the Project team, reviewing project status, set and review goals, identify training needs and discuss development
- Ensuring the correct financial management of the Project Team
- Working closely with the other team managers in the setting up of project tasks force to ensure best service delivery and smooth collaboration between the team involved.
- Ensuring project management team is working at its best level by encouraging team spirit, promoting professionalism and supporting training needs.
- Acting as first escalation point and resolve issues and concerns raised by clients
- Facilitating new business development activities by providing strategic input, ensuring the provision of adequate resources and facilitate close collaboration with the account development
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience of running complex procurement programmes, preferably in construction or FM.
- Ability to present programme updates and findings to various internal boards and external resident committees
- Self-motivated and self-directed and ability to work on own initiative, “can do” attitude.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Proactive and able to manage wide variety of demanding stakeholders
- Flexible with a great sense of responsibility and service and adaptability to changing workloads