We are supporting a Private Sector organisation who are a rapidly growing Cloud IT Managed Services Provider to appoint a Procurement Officer on permanent basis with a base salary of £30,000 to £35,000. This role is office based in St Neots.
The successful candidate will be primarily supporting the finance team by handling all IT procurement requests, dealing with suppliers and entering information into the relevant systems and reporting to the Finance Director. Secondary will be providing administrative assistance to the wider business. You will need to embrace change and new systems with the ability to enhance & document new processes.
Candidates applying for this role must have:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility is key as you may be required to assist other members of staff to get a job completed.
- Knowledge within the IT sector is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.