We are currently supporting a Local Government client based in the South East of England who are looking to appoint a Procurement Data & Insights Officer. This role is a full time, fixed term contract until March 2022 with a salary of up to £38,000.
The successful candidate will work within a small team focussing on performing data analysis and producing insight for the procurement function. Key outputs will be regular reports for the function as well as insight to inform our category plans and wider commercial strategies. You will also help to develop data skills across the function.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of manipulating complex data sets to create meaningful insight
- Experience of Microsoft PowerBI
- Good communication and stakeholder management
- Some knowledge of category management and experience of using this methodology in complex commercial environments
- Educated to A level with a relevant professional qualification such as MCIPS or equivalent demonstrable work experience