Value Match are working with a small, fast growing procurement consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne
who are looking to appoint a Procurement and Contract Manager to undertake a range of activities to support and create innovative procurement solutions and to effectively manage the delivery of projects for our client, their Customers and Supply Chain Partners.
This role will require you to lead on defined projects working on your own initiative.
. Salary £30,000 -£40,000
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Procurement knowledge of working within a Housing Consortium and/or Housing Sector, preparation of mini tender documentation.
- Knowledge of procurement process regulation.
- Knowledge of the different phases within a typical construction project
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- To be qualified to CIPS Level 3 and studying for Level 4 - 6.