Value Match are currently supporting a Private Sector customer to deliver an IT Programme within the Logistics and Engineering Sector. We have 6 vacancies available, each working on a 6-month contract and are likely to be outside of IR35. All roles are home working, with occasional requirements to be in the Milton Keynes office. BPSS clearance required.
If you are interested in any of the below opportunities and have the following skills and experience, then please get in touch and let us know which role you would like to apply for.
These roles require a minimum of 15 years experience:
- Application Development Lead - Manage a pipeline of projects. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, evaluating proposed solutions, prioritising, initiating development work, managing delivery QA and testing as well as driving an improvements and optimisation pipeline around existing solutions.
- Solution Architect - In charge of the design of systems to streamline business processes and meet the needs of a business.
- Quality & Testing Lead - Responsible for implementing various tests on software to ensure all standards and guidelines are met, identifying issues and working with software developers to correct problems, and upgrade databases as required.
- Deployment & Adoption Lead - In charge of the facilitation of successful deployment for all new technical products, or upgrades. Responsible for the issuing of information and implementation of training for successful adoption by the business.
These roles require a minimum of 8 years experience:
- Technical Architect - Responsible for the definition of the overall structure of a program or system, overseeing the technical development of any solution and providing technical leadership to internal and external developers.
- UX/CX Lead - Focused on the needs of the end-user / customer. Responsible for defining and aligning interaction strategies to achieve user goals and clients' business goals and the development of navigation and structure and interactive prototypes.