Value Match Services is a values-oriented organisation that puts people, relationships, sustainable prosperity, and environment at the core of what we do.
We’re procurement professionals, with four core service lines; resourcing, consultancy, training and bid management.
Value Match are searching for a, North East based Head of Resourcing, Could that be you?
We are a remote working organisation but will have some office presence later in the year at Barmston, Washington (approx. 1 day per week) and we offering a salary of between £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
Value Match treat candidates with respect ensuring our candidates are always being provided with feedback throughout the process and placement. As Head of Resourcing you’ll be responsible for leading the resourcing team with a specific focus on helping customers shape their requirements and develop solutions to meet their resourcing needs within procurement, supply chain, bid management and project management.
You will be responsible for managing the resourcing systems and the overall service development and continuous improvement of the function. The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Must have at least 5 years experience within a senior recruitment consultant position
- Experience across end to end recruitment services within a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage a team and performance successfully
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build successful customer relationship
- Business development experience building up a pipeline of new customers
- Able to identify improvements within a team, process or function and successfully implement change
- Knowledge of procurement or recruiting for procurement/supply roles is desirable however not essential as we are able to provide technical training to support development