Value Match are working with an organisation based in Tyneside who are looking to appoint a new member to their team
Our client is a 'not for profit' organisation providing procurement services to a range of clients within the social housing and construction sectors.They are looking for a candidate who to build and preserve trusting relationships with clients and customers, has an interest in contract or stakeolder management and procurement.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and able to build rapport, a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will undertake a range of activities to manage the delivery of projects for our client, their Customers and Supply Chain Partners supporting and create innovative procurement solutions.
Salary £30,000 -£40,000. Office based for 6 months, with the option to move to hybrid working long term.
The role purpose:
- Liaise with partners and colleagues in order to deliver procurement activity effectively.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote high-quality supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Undertake market and supply chain analysis.
- Provide procurement support on projects, strategic procurement activities (frameworks, DPS etc.) and call-off procurement activity.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager
- Problem-solving attitude
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Knowledge of public sector procurement process regulation-additional training available.
- Desirable:To be qualified to CIPS Level 3 or equivalent experience.