We are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their Facilities Management team. This is an inside IR35 interim role for a 12 month period. This is a home based role, with some travel required.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Commercial Manager to ensure quality of outputs and records are retained centrally and will assist with sharing knowledge and best practice with existing staff and manage end to end sourcing activity including pre-procurement activity, strategy development, market engagement and producing the ITT pack for our upcoming Facilities Management (FM) procurement.
Please apply if you have the following skills:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of procurement law and public procurement regulations
- Hands on experience of cradle to grave procurement exercises including development of key procurement documents including Cost Models and other documents highlighted above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Experience of FM open procurements, including Competitive Dialogue.
- Experience in working within Cabinet Office Spending Controls and the Sourcing Playbook.
- Experience of e-sourcing tools and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
- SC Clearance would be beneficial but will take the right candidate through this application.