We are supporting a private sector procurement consultancy who are looking for 2 x Category Leads/Specialist within Construction and/or Facilities Management (FM) to join their growing team. These are permanent roles with up a salary of up to £60,000 on offer. These roles will be a mixture of remote and office based (to cover sites in Midlands and London)
The category lead will be responsible for:
- Supporting a key client, (a Local Authority), with the creation of a multi-million Construction Framework
- Providing clear and professional advice around Procurement, Construction and Commercial profiling
- Developing contract documentation where required.
- Delivering training, workshops and presentations to senior stakeholders, procurement teams and client managers.
- Work with the wider commissioner and strategic sourcing procurement teams to support their projects with robust financial decision making and evidence
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of setting up complex public sector construction frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement, construction, M&E and commercial profiling
- Experienced in supply market engagement activities
- Ideally experience working within a local authority
- Ability to present programme updates and findings to various internal boards and external resident committees
- Project Management experience and knowledge - ideally have a Project/Programme Management qualification also i.e. PRINCE2