Value Match are supporting a client providing Professional Services to appoint a Bid Manager to join their growing team. This is a permanent position with up to £45,000 on offer depending upon experience. The role will be hybrid / remote working, with 2/3 days a month in the Sheffield office.
Are you a Bid Manager seeking a new challenge?
Do you possess excellent bid management, bid strategy, planning, internal governance and process improvement skills? Can you bring you expertise to the Bid function of a small, successful, growing firm with a focus on technology?
This role would suit someone who thrives on variety, has amazing planning and organisation skills, relishes a challenge and can bring previous bid knowledge to the team. This role would manage the end to end bid process for multiple and simultaneous bids (up to 10 at any one time). The role is supported by a Bid Coordinator with additional support for compelling content writing.
- Can you formulate a clear commercial strategy for the tender process and identify win themes?
- Are you a capable multitasker able to manage the bid process and lead on creating winning bids for client across the UK with varying size and complexity?
- Do have a growth mindset and a desire to learn as well as share your expertise?
As a Bid Manager, you will play a key role as part of a strong, innovative team within a fast-paced environment in the Business Development and Marketing function. You will be responsible for managing and leading on major bids and proposals for UK Central and Local Government, as well as charities, higher education and the private sector.
What this role can offer you
- A sense of belonging, a shared vision and values that highlight our purpose and mission.
- A passion for people and keeping our team and our clients at the heart of our business.
- Autonomy, opportunity for growth and ongoing Professional Development
- A positive work / life balance – Flexible and Hybrid working, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives – Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- Embracing diversity and inclusion to work in a collaborative and supportive environment
Candidates Applying Must Have The Following Skills And Experience
- Identify and report on new bid opportunities and define and lead on the bid qualification and bid planning process including RFI, PQQ, ITT, RFP
- Proven experience in managing bid and proposal life cycle
- Work effectively with key stakeholders across the business
- Exposure to the public and private sector with exposure to international bids
- Be familiar with and / or enjoy learning about new topics including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, technology solutions and technology and financial advisory work